BST Scaffolding Services office is run from Bromley, with our teams reaching out across all of the surrounding areas for commercial and domestic scaffolding. We regularly work in Orpington, Petts Wood, Chislehurst, Beckenham, Bromley, Biggin Hill, Farnborough, Chelsfield, Sidcup, Sevenoaks and much further afield.
Here at BST we also arrange pavement licences with the local authorities and TFL with no admin cost.
We offer all types of scaffolding for hire and a varied range of scaffolding erections including temporary roofs, beaming & scaffolding towers. Whether for a domestic home, commercial premises or building site we can cater to your requirements with our usual high level of service and Health & Safety best practice. Our experienced scaffolding erectors pride themselves on being able to get the job done efficiently, safely and in full compliance with current industry legislation. Every scaffolder on our team is CISRS registered and our company carries CITB accreditation. We also maintain excellent working relatonships with many well known builders, developers & blue chip companies. Our success is built upon our staff who are friendly and courteous at all times.
Commercial Scaffolding Services – We can erect scaffolding to roof level, using beams and towers if necessary or in various lift stages based on your refurbishment or renovation needs. We also provide a drawing service or can work from existing drawings.
Construction Scaffolding Services – You can trust us on the redevelopment of period properties; standard builds or to support a new build
Public liability covered for £10 million
Please take a look at a list which includes some of the scaffolding services & solutions available to our clients:
- Access Platforms – Used for bricklaying, rendering and roofing
- Chimney Scaffolding – For pointing, render damaged chimneys and providing access for roofs’ lead flashing replacement
- Conservatory Scaffolding – Platforms can be erected over the glass roof using alloy beams to help painters or glaziers reach the work area
- Roof Scaffolding – Used for gaining access on housing developments and restoration projects. Provides a safe working platform for contractors where your workers can also connect on to existing man-safe systems. We can also add extra protection by installing brick guards and safety nets to protect debris from falling.
- Hoarding and Boarding – We use timber and other material to board up and protcet any large site from interference by third parties.
- Tube protection – Frame fittings are used to put a frame together which specialist fencing to be tied to
- Extension Scaffolding – Added to any extension project in varying heights and widths
- Pavement Licenses – Can be arranged when your scaffolding needs to take up any part of the public right of way.
- Scaffolding Alarms – Fitted to alert owners, contractors or security guards if an intruder is climbing the scaffold
- Scaffolding Towers – Used for all types of work including rubbish chute installations, demolition projects or just plain and simple access
- Temporary Roofing – Installed to protect the roofing structure from bad weather. We can provide expert advice on scaffold roofing
The Old Forge, Chantry Lane,
Bromley, BR2 9QL
020 8819 1749